Features & Benefits
● Measure the PCF, PEF, PIF, MIP, MEP, FIVC to evaluate patients' voluntary coughing ability
● Customized OPEP airway clearance prescription
● Create the wider frequency range from 10hz to 40hz to facilitate the clearance of secretions
● Preset the desired frequency for patients with any expiratory flow requirements at mannual mode.
● Can be used by the patient in any position.-- reclining, standing or sitting
● Smart vibration technology to create the desired oscillatory amplitude at low expiratory flow
● Intuitive real-time interaction provides breathing pacing guidance to make sure each breath works.
● Measurement results of each breath are displayed on the device’s LCD screen or through app on the smartphone , allowing you to monitor the frequncy and PEP of each breath and optimize your breathing technique.
● Easily disassembled and reassembled for the replaceable transducer.
● Auto reminding of OPEP therapy through smart app on the phone or tablets.
What does v-PEP? device mean to clinicians?
Designed with acute and long term respiratoty care in mind, The v-PEP? device provides clinicians with the following advantages:
What types of patients may benefit?
● Mucocitiary Clearance Disorders
● Emphysema ● Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)